Welcome To 『 - Our Life - 』

It's nice to have you here with us. You're welcome to read this blog and share it out to your friends and other bloggers. Enjoy reading it. Thank you for your support.
From contributers

Monday, January 31, 2011

This is it!

Why there is a feel telling me that I'm the only one will write the posts in Mandarin?
This is what I get after few hours of creating and designing.
Actually I've no idea what I did this for?
Perhaps we can share something meaningful here,
or write something to cheer among us.

And of course criticism! I love it xD.
Criticizing somebody with the words and sentences I like!
As long as I'm feeling Good!

Oh ya, told ya'..
Write post with your name after the ending,
because I wonder outsider will not know about who's the writer.
But it's ok if you didn't write,
I found out that we can see it through a simple way ==!

What I'm gonna do with his.. Hmmm..
I guess I'll share something funny here with all my friends.
While privacy posts are still continuing in my Private blog.

My life, my moods, my friends, all about here right now.
Tell me more about you, and of course,
Let me know you're interesting with this idea.
And I hope 'cha will be as active as in your own blog.
If not, what for I create this?!!!

That's all for my introduction,
I guess.

『 - иixɔsaɾ - 』

No comments:

Post a Comment