Welcome To 『 - Our Life - 』

It's nice to have you here with us. You're welcome to read this blog and share it out to your friends and other bloggers. Enjoy reading it. Thank you for your support.
From contributers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Boom Shakalaka

This is a great way to stay connected with our buddies .. Thank you Jasc for creating this unique er...." Friends-to-Friends blog " ! I have absolutely no idea what to post right now. Let's start with an intro then. Watcha' doin' y'all ? I am Kent from Penang. Apparently I am studying @ KDU College Penang and oh darn , it's tiring alright . So many subjects to study and they're tough .

                 ------ END OF INTRO -------

Though I am still having a tough time thinking what to write in my first post .....This blog really connects the old buddies ! Let's see , I can see Jasc , YauYau , Rinkie , She-Ring & CCS linked to this blog ... More and more people will be linked to this blog soon and erm ..... wait , that doesn't seem right . Jasc , how many people will there be in this blog ? Just curious !

          All For One - High School Musical Casts
                                                

                       ---------- END ---------

No comments:

Post a Comment