It's because some of you might don't understand Mandarin?
Today, 26/07/2011, is my 19 year-old-birthday.
It's really out of expectation birthday.
I thought I was facing it alone because today is, schooling day?
I've living for 19 years, and this is the first time I'm celebrating birthday in the school. With all my form sixers, I'm grateful and feeling to glad to have all of you as my friends during my last schooling year.
Although some of you I might not know you well, but somehow I'll still taking you as my friend. I'll still remember how you look and who you're when time passes.
To all the form sixers that willing to spend your time to celebrate my birthday, and spending money for the present, there're no words I could speak to thank all of you. It's really a good surprise and memory for me. I like it very much. I'm still willing to friend with all the form sixer, as long as you're not thinking I'm bad, or whatever.. LOL.
Thanks to Tommy and Jasmine, who gave me my first and second presents of the day.
Thanks for the watch, Tommy. That watch sure very expensive right? I'm kinda embarrassed to receive such expensive present larh. And Jasmine, you know I've got the same thing too in my bedroom and why you still buying the same thing for me? xD. Anyway thanks =]
After all, I would like to speak thanks to those lovely friends who willing come to school late to prevent caught by school, and bring a huge "Angry Bird" for me. (I know the back story of the bird xD)
They're :
- Kelvin Soon
- Yong Jeng
- Chee Siang
- Wei Huey
- Meau Juin
- Li Chia
- Wei Ching
- Yee Lun
Thanks to 8 of you. I'm embarrassing when bringing a huge thing beside me to walk out from the school = =! I'm feeling damn happy when 8 of you give me this huge thing! This is the first time I've received such huge birthday present. Thanks to 8 of you very very much!!!! I don't know what should I write here to represent my appreciation of you all. What I can say is "THANK YOU"!
And I would like to thanks to Pei Yen, for your lovely star. I like it very much. It's because I've the name 'star' for years, but I don't have anything about star beside me =3=! Really out of expectation that you'll give me present =D..Maybe it's because we've friend for years, but no present for years too?.. Surprise!! xDD
And then, I would like to speak thanks to Shan Ging. Thanks for the Spongebob. Actually even you present me DOMO, I'll still like it. Because, it's my present!!! But never mind. Just keep the DOMO for Rinkie xD. I'll still like the Spongebob very much.! Well, I'll follow what you've said, I'll put the Spongebob beside me when I'm sleeping. Hope there're no mini cameras inside the Spongebob to peep me! xD
Thanks to my bestie, Rinkie. Really feel happy when you're still remembering I'm tabooing with peoples' present me with necklace. But it's ok if you're girl. I'm willing to tie and bind by you forever to be your bestie xD. I'll wear it after my STPM. Promised =]. I'll learn to be a good girl so that my popularity will increase as what you've mentioned in the Minion card.
Thank you Aik Kiah. For buying me such cute cake and giving me the first surprise during recess time =]. I like the cake. It tastes so good. So sorry that I always like to bully you, perhaps due to your height or your cuteness? I don't know. Thanks for spend your time just to buy a cake for my birthday. I don't know how to express my gratitude to you, and of course the other =]
Next is Chia Liang. I know there've been some quarrels between 2 of us. And I don't know how to 'dilute' the feeling of awkward between both of us. And I know you're trying to talk with me. Me too. But somehow there's still a thorn between us. I hope time will erase all those bad memories that we're having a month ago. Anyway, thanks for your Blacky Bird. Abit run shape xD.
Jia Seng, I don't know what you want to tell me by giving me this cutie present. It doesn't suits my style larh. But I like it, cause it is cute. Perhaps someday I will use this thingy whack you xD. I would like to say that thank you for always swallowing own pride and let all of us satirize. And I'm damn admire your character, that is not get angry easily for whatever shits people talk about you. It's kinda sad that someone you like doesn't like you back. ='[.. But I believe one day in future, you'll get whatever you want due to your disposition =D...
Yau Yau and Wei Yen. I know both of you trying hard to find a present for me. Driving far to Pacific for finding me some presents. Somehow I not really know how to use the presents that both of you gave. You know larh, silver thingy easily get scratch when I put it on my handphone. =.=.. That's why I put nothing on my phone now. =3=.. Thanks to both of you buying me so much presents. And thanks For the Blacky bird key-chain =]
After that, I would like to thanks to two of you again, but this time adding She-Ring too! I love the last present that 3 of you gave to me. I'm so touch when I see the thing I want in front of me. The most excited part is, it still can transform!!! I was keep yelling "Oh my God, Oh my God!!!" when I saw the present! Thanks to 3 of you! Ring, I ♥ You so damn much!! Thanks that you're still remember me although we don't meet for quite a long time. Thanks for still taking me as Bestie!! I'm always missing you right here. ='[... Thanks to your blog post too!!! I ♥ it!! Damn ♥ it! ♥ everything you've done to me. Ek ek ek! Thanks to Wei Yen and Yau Yau. Really... The best present ='[..!!!!!
Steven, Andy, and Kent. Thanks 3 of you suddenly pop up in front of my door and pressing "Ting Tong~~". Thanks to Andy lied me that you're going to give me your present next time when you meet me. And after that straight pop up in front of my door and saying "Happy Birthday. We Hate You!". LOL.. Thanks for your MOL POINT Yap!!! I'll try my best to think where should I use that MOL. Hehhhh....
Nah Steven, come into my house just to shoot me my house air-conditional so hot huh? You're the last one enter the house and the earliest run away from my house =3=. I really get shock when you're coming my house to celebrate my birthday! Maybe it's because we never celebrate each other's birthday before? Hana sorry lorh your birthday I didn't prepare present. Next year larh my turn take cake to your house and smack it on your face larh ok? xDDD..
Kent!!!! Thanks to you come and eat a slice of cake and then sit beside to see Yau Yau and Andy playing Optimus Prime. I know it's a bit lame for you. Thanks to 4 of you willing to spend your time to celebrate my birthday. Really surprise for me. Totally out of expectation =.=!!! Although I still didn't receive present from you, it's ok and take your time. Early speak thank you to you first xD.
Yu Seng, thanks that you still remember my birthday although we didn't meet for quite a long time. I've heard that you're liking a girl in high school. XDD.. Aiyyaaa, thanks for your belated wish at 27th night. And thanks for your present at 29th. What a late present? Again.. Angry blacky bird. I wonder is it I look like the blacky bird? =.=!! Thanks a lot. You're the 4th person saying me "Got people wish still hiam? Got present receive still want hiam?". I think I really need to change my attitude - -!
Okies. End of saying thanks to my present giver.
Now is the turn I'm gonna speak my thanks to Handphone sms-er =]
- Yong Jeng (9.35pm, 11.56pm, 25/07/2011, 12.02am, 12.05am, 26/07/2011)
- Guohao (10.02pm, 25/07/2011)
- She-Ring (11.58pm, 25/07/2011)
- Chee Siang (11.58pm, 25/07/2011)
- Rinkie (00.03am, 26/07/2011)
- Andy Yap (00.06am, 26/07/2011)
- Shan Ging (00.14am, 26/07/2011)
- Zho Wei (06.25am, 26/07/2011)
- Ying Xuan (06.28am, 26/07/2011)
- Edwin Saw (06.45am, 26/07/2011)
- Teik Koon (09.42am, 26/07/2011)
- Jin Ling (14.09pm, 26/07/2011)
- Wei Huey (14.26pm, 26/07/2011)
- Lyos Lew (21.19pm, 26/07/2011)
- Jing Peng (21.42pm, 26/07/2011)
- Yau Yau (22.48pm, 26/07/2011)
- Chun Yee (23.57pm ,26/07/2011)
And to those Facebooker. I think I can't finish typing all of your names inside here. There're 134 people wishing me happy birthday! 1 day per wish. I can live with all of your wishes at least four months. What a happy news for me =]. Although not all the Facebooker inside my friend list are wishing me, but at least I've got 1/4 of it. Thanks to those who've wishing me!!!! May God bless us!
Now is my turn to make a wish! I would like to make more wishes with the only wish!
I wish all the people who've wished me could get whatever they want, and of course live happily everyday.
I wish you, who is reading this post right now always dreams come true no matter what's happening.
I wish those who know me, and of course I know you, have a great everyday xD.
Song of the day :
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Foo Wah
Teehee..welcome. sudden gain lots of soft toys huh! You're not alone girl! Good luck in your study!
ReplyDelete