Welcome To 『 - Our Life - 』

It's nice to have you here with us. You're welcome to read this blog and share it out to your friends and other bloggers. Enjoy reading it. Thank you for your support.
From contributers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Take care!

Ccs, as a buddy, I have to share out today experience to our buddy here.
You're having too much pressure on yourself already.
You've to learn to relax yourself.
As what you've said, you want to do many things.
You want so many things.
What if you don't care your own health and body huh?

As a friend, I want to advise you!
Please don't let yourself dump into pressuresss...
You're not suppose to be like this.
I know you're trying to be perfect all the time,
but you've made it by using the wrong way.
Maybe I'm consider as an outsider and don't have much right talk about this,
because of I don't know well about your situation I guess?!
But at least please take care of your body and health.

I don't hope to hear or see the same case happen again no matter at where..
Today is your birthday. You should pass it with happiness..
Not exchange all those happiness with everyone's worries..
I was shocking when I know the truth!
And I wish I was there at least I can provide some helps.
But I wasn't there. And I was blaming myself because I know it at the last period of the school.
Am I still consider as a friend or best friend?
I don't know.

I just hope you get well as soon as possible.
Last but not least,
Happy birthday to you.
I hope this would be the last incident happened on you!
Please don't put too much pressure for yourself...

Sincerely,
Jasclyn Khor

No comments:

Post a Comment