Here's the rules.
1. Everybody choose a colour which suitable your style.
2. Everybody is free of using any languages or symbol.
3. Click on edit, reply in the next row using the colour that you've chosen.
4. We're chatting here, just us, ADMINs of the blog!
5. Do not edit others' replies. We're sincere and truth to each other, always.
6. Let us start!
Game members :
1. Jasc
2. Y^2
3. Rinkie
4. Ring Ring
_________________________________________
Jasc : Hey, Whatcha doing?!
3. Rinkie
4. Ring Ring
_________________________________________
Jasc : Hey, Whatcha doing?!
Y^2: Yo! Yo! Yo! I doing Maths assignment that given by teacher! An super BUSY holiday<~
Jasc : Ishhh hang! Hang tau aku busy maths masih x reply I ?!Y^2: I busy replying blog and my Maths ma... Hahahaha~ =D
Jasc : Ala, hang ni... Ade ape yang boleh I popek?Rinkie: Yo yo yo! How cool is this chatting box! xD
Y^2: Jasc, popek apa?! Colour pun tak dapat change masih popek?!
Rinkie: Jasc mia colour tak dapat change??? kan sudah gold colour??? ><!Y^2: Jasc, too open tak boleh kutuk orang.. Hahaha XD Rinkie, You tak perasan I mia colour tak dapat change mia? ==
Rinkie: I sangka you memang choose this colour. >< I can change the colour how come yours can't?Y^2: Wa pun mau tau mengapa I tak dapat change lah... =.="
Rinkie: Tak ada satu alphabet 'A' for changing colour? so you put your words italic? or automatic italic?Y^2 : E lek... Of course is I tukar mia lah....
Jasc ; Ish, apa pasal colour x dpt change x boleh popek huh? Ini lar panggil face problem.
Rinkie: Old version of blogger? LOL. Tamil also come out already, one M'sia huh. 我要打华语~xD
Jasc ; Ish, apa pasal colour x dpt change x boleh popek huh? Ini lar panggil face problem.
Rinkie: Old version of blogger? LOL. Tamil also come out already, one M'sia huh. 我要打华语~xD
Y^2: Kalau I tau I awal awal tukar dah... Betoi! Sebab you ada face problem kita tak dapat popek... Hahahaha... Ini panggil Malaysian's languages!!!
Rinkie: Mean your own blog also cannot put colour one? 黄晓明 face also no give? this blog got problem liao lorr..xD
Rinkie: Mean your own blog also cannot put colour one? 黄晓明 face also no give? this blog got problem liao lorr..xD
Y^2: Don't know... 黄晓明 gave his face then how he become an artist?! If got problem you guys shouldn't able to change also what~ ==
Rinkie: I mean the blog did not give 黄晓明 face..=3= Your blog got problem already lorr.. Y^2: He got his face already what, why still need others to give? Maybe~
Rinkie: So that he getting more face lorr.. xDD I help u change then..how about blue? LOL. Y^2: Don't want! =3=
Jasc : You 2 memang buat kacau. Gaduh so long only talk about face ==!
Y^2: Dia lah... Ish!~
Ring Ring : lalalalala ~~~here I come XD
Ring Ring : lalalalala ~~~here I come XD
Y^2: Hahahaha... Ring Ring~ How are you? ^^
Rinkie: Don't want ma suak lor..change half nia din change back all...help u change back lorr..=3= tak tau wan chat what already ma..so speechless with Yau yau recebtly..><! Halo Ring Ring. =D
Jasc : Dia guai lan lar.. Put Senget, all our word need un-senget it.. Issshhh
Rinkie: Don't want ma suak lor..change half nia din change back all...help u change back lorr..=3= tak tau wan chat what already ma..so speechless with Yau yau recebtly..><! Halo Ring Ring. =D
Jasc : Dia guai lan lar.. Put Senget, all our word need un-senget it.. Issshhh
Y^2: Mana ada?! Ring Ring also put senget what! ==
Rinkie: Yalor..but i un-italic it..=D Cause Ring Ring follow yours ma..so ma italic jor lor...=3=
Rinkie: Yalor..but i un-italic it..=D Cause Ring Ring follow yours ma..so ma italic jor lor...=3=
Y^2: Don't want mahuan ma follow lah~ =3=
Rinkie: Tak feel mahuan ar....xP Purposely don't want follow mia.hahaha
Jasc: You're the one make us feel mahuan lar.. No put Italic ma bo shu lo = = Buat kacau aje..
Rinkie: Tak feel mahuan ar....xP Purposely don't want follow mia.hahaha
Jasc: You're the one make us feel mahuan lar.. No put Italic ma bo shu lo = = Buat kacau aje..
Y^2: Dah tak boleh change colour still tak boleh make it special! Can't can't~ Hahaha...
Rinkie: Change others font pun tak boleh? apa pasal dengan blog hang ni. LOL.
Rinkie: Change others font pun tak boleh? apa pasal dengan blog hang ni. LOL.
Y^2: There's no different with change font because when change all also change~ Don't you feel change font more troublesome? ==
Jasc : Buat kacau aje no matter change what also lar you = =. Why Ring come here lalalalala then no more ad = =?
Rinkie: If your font change to arial then u will saw the different ady lorr..wont all change one lar...Ring Ring bo eng kut...-.-a
Jasc : Buat kacau aje no matter change what also lar you = =. Why Ring come here lalalalala then no more ad = =?
Rinkie: If your font change to arial then u will saw the different ady lorr..wont all change one lar...Ring Ring bo eng kut...-.-a
Y^2: Jasc, then I'll continue~ =3= Rinkie, if I change my font, means you guys also need change back what, what's the different between I put Italic and change font? I put Italic also looks difference already...
Rinkie: wootz~ya hor..did not think about it. =P Paiseh paiseh..
Rinkie: wootz~ya hor..did not think about it. =P Paiseh paiseh..
Y^2: =.=" Swt!~
Rinkie: Steam already, recently cannot think logically.
Jasc : Duh duh, Don't know what to talk actually. Only 3 of us boom here and there..
Rinkie: Yalorr..really nothing much to chat..><! find one topic leh...
Rinkie: Steam already, recently cannot think logically.
Jasc : Duh duh, Don't know what to talk actually. Only 3 of us boom here and there..
Rinkie: Yalorr..really nothing much to chat..><! find one topic leh...
Y^2: =______=
No comments:
Post a Comment