Wootz~
Since long time no one update it let me make a short post here.
What sport that you guys like?
Kent sure say: No way, I scare hot.
Ring sure say: No way, I hate hot sun.
Jasc: sure say: Many people I only join.
Yau^2 sure say: Kia, let's go.
Well, I like sport too.
It is fun, like the feel of sweating and group cooperation.
And the most important is sporty is healthy! xD
No matter win or lost, I will enjoy the whole game very much.
Joined volleyball for this sem in my campus.
It is fun!
Although whole palm of my hand had bruised, but I still like it very much.
Even pain I'm still wanna continue the game.
I'm just so envy those who know how to play volleyball well.
And basket ball as well, my dream sport. TT
I wanna learn it!
And also tennis!
In my campus, the field beside volleyball court is tennis and I'm just so envy them that play it so well.
Don't know I have the chance to join those sports or not. ><
No comments:
Post a Comment