Welcome To 『 - Our Life - 』

It's nice to have you here with us. You're welcome to read this blog and share it out to your friends and other bloggers. Enjoy reading it. Thank you for your support.
From contributers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year~

I still remember when I was small~
I'll very excited with Chinese New Year due to red packets and those snacks~
That feeling has reduced while I'm growing~
And the red packets were reducing year by year~
Of course, the relatives that we'll visit also reduced~
While this year, it'd reduced to one for the first day of CNY~
Almost like spent all the time at there watching television~
I'm getting fucking sick of my cousins~


Jasc asked to go sing k and it was around RM40 each person~
So what?
It's CNY~
Even dare straight use our red packets money~
So, we went to sing k~
We were high enough although just 6 people~
That'd proven that isn't necessary needed a lot of people to have a nice gather~
Nicest first day of CNY I ever had even though almost lost my voice~
Thank you to Jascxin, Jaemin, Eirene, Rinkie, and Kelvin~
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment