Welcome To 『 - Our Life - 』

It's nice to have you here with us. You're welcome to read this blog and share it out to your friends and other bloggers. Enjoy reading it. Thank you for your support.
From contributers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Drunk!

It's second day of Chinese New Year~
As usual, my family and I will have steamboat as our dinner~
My father opened a bottle of wine yesterday and my brothers finished it today~
While I opened my dad's brandy~
It contain 40% alcohol and it's 750ml~
I enjoy drinking it~
But my brothers don't want to join me~
So, I drunk it alone~
After drink more than 3/4~
I felt my head where started to become heavier~
But I still able to walk well~
But when I drunk almost finish which left half cup of it~
I started to felt nausea~
My head were very light~
It seems like can move to here and there easily~
It was almost like I'm flying~
Unfortunately, after I finished it~
I vomited~
That feeling were SUCKS!
YES! I'M DRUNK!~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment