Have you ever noticed the word 'bed' actually looks like a bed?
Hmm, I guess there's long time I didn't appear in this blog.
I don't know what I am busying, but I'm busying.
There're lots of homework, troubles, annoyances..
And the most important, I don't have enough time to sleep!
How can I treat myself like this?
I don't even have the time to update my own blog for almost a month.
How come?!
I don't know what I am busying, but I'm busying.
There're lots of homework, troubles, annoyances..
And the most important, I don't have enough time to sleep!
How can I treat myself like this?
I don't even have the time to update my own blog for almost a month.
How come?!
Well, I guess I'm really upset in every aspect.
I can't do everything well nowadays.
I don't really understand why I'm so steam nowadays..
I want to be normal, as the day before.
But I can't..
And I don't know why,
I want to be what I want it to be, but I failed.
And I'm giving up, all the ways, all the times, start from now.
No one could cheers me up, no one could encourage me, no one could persuade me.
And I leave it right there, no move, no touch, no feel.
I'm letting it, just let it go away like that, fly away.
My dream, you're lonely,
And you used to be alone all the time,
and now, it's time for you to leave me,
and find a suitable master, suitable dreamer.
I'm letting you free now.
Just go..
Don't turn, don't back, don't look and don't sad..
We'll get use to it,
soon.
Song of the day,
Bet you wish you had me back - Halestorm
Bet you wish you had me back - Halestorm
No comments:
Post a Comment